Tuesday, September 28, 2010

things i didn't know i wanted

Today I'm sharing random things I've come across that are cute, unusual, bizarre.


How many times have you wished there was a dislike button on Facebook? I know I wish for it 10 times a day. Well, here's the next best thing. This cool stamp (and it's regular "Like" counterpart) are available here.


I want these blocks. Mind you, I have babies no more, but aren't they awesome. Not your typical alphabet. Very design-y ;)


What do you think of these containers. They're oil drizzlers to be exact. I don't think you can use these for anthing other than liquids. They are from this site.


And if I had chickens, I would want to keep them in this nice and fancy (and green!) coop. Actually, chickens or no chickens, I would love to have this in the yard. The kiddies would love an egg-shaped playhouse. Ha! You can find out more via this site.

And just because its Tuesday, here is a tune I ♥ ♥ ♥:

No comments:

Post a Comment