Thursday, September 16, 2010

i ♥ poketo


I first saw Poketo stuff at Target. It was love at first sight. Do you blame me?! Just look...





After further investigation, I realized that there is no need for a Christmas list for me. Nope, all anyone has to do is visit the Poketo site and they can buy anything there and I will be one happy camper.


These "diamond" rings are only about $12 but they have a real silver one for $140. Luckily, I'm just fine with plastic :)


And check this out: a Capsule Letter. You write a little love note, stash it in the capsule and casually slip it to your favorite person! (I wonder if one can then swallow it to truly keep it secret forever, ha!) What's your favorite Poketo item? You can see more amazingness on their site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment