Monday, September 6, 2010

♥ oxfords/brogues ♥

Right now I'm loving these shoes! BUT, I can't commit. I really don't feel dressed up in flats. What's up with that?  Anyway, my daughter just scored these lovely little brogues at Kohl's. She can totally pull them off with jean shorts and a flowy tank.
 I was surfin' around the interwebs and found a couple of *me* options.


What do you think? Aren't these lovely? The top one is from Betsy Johnson and the next one is a Jeffrey Campbell (who's fantabulous, btw). I also found some inspiration outfits that will totally rock with these, because frankly, I find it a bit hard to work into a look that isn't too matchy-matchy,

Untitled

Cute, huh? Especially the colorful, glam brogues worn by celebs Kristen Stewart and Olivia Palermo above. Maybe these are easier to mix into your wardrobe. Do you wear oxfords? Do tell?

1 comment:

  1. the oxfords on the top make me want to vomit. can't go BACK there. can not, will not. besides only pepes with super skinny legs and no ankles can pull that off. just say no.

    ReplyDelete