Monday, September 27, 2010

rockin' rain boots

Today it rained pretty much all day here in Cincy. But I totally welcomed the cooler weather! Anyway, I pulled out some old rain boots I have (some Burberry knockoffs I got on Canal Street years ago) and decided I really need to invest in cute, new rain stuff.


I don't really like the classic Hunter wellies (as they say in Britain). If I must do Hunter, I'd pick these lovely wedge rain boots. I love heels. Flat is not my preference. But is it practical? Who knows...



I found all these here. Aren't they FUN?!?! I think my friend Catherine would love the nice green cowboy-looking ones. She's from Texas and proud of it!

I also need an umbrella. But I guess I'll explore that some other time. In the meantime, I welcome any recommends. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment