Friday, September 10, 2010

magnificently magnetic

Years ago, Peter (the hubs) gave me the most awesome piece of jewelry -- ever! Second only to my wedding ring :). It was a magnetic bracelet! Here it is in all it's glory.


Well not ALL it's glory because... Story: As you can see this is a bracelet made of tiny cylindrical magnets. You can even rearrange them to make a ring!


Anyway, they are super strong. So strong, in fact, that as I was making my way through the grocery store driving the cart, the forceful magnets kept attaching themselves to the handle bar... anyway, I think I lost a bit or two in that scenario. But I digress...


So, today I found Klik Klik. They make/sell gorgeous magnetic jewelry kits. You can mix and match and trade?!? Take a look at these.


Don't you want one? The site also has step-by-step videos detailing how to make some of these designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment