Monday, December 13, 2010

rewined: upcycling wine bottles

If you've ever been to my house you've seen my collection of wine bottles. It happened quite by accident. I just didn't want to toss out my first handful after a party. I wanted to use them for something. Then, there was one more here and one more there...


Months later, when we moved to this house, I failed to mention to the movers that they were to be left behind. Lo and behold, as I unpacked one of a zillion boxes that summer, I realized that over a dozen collected bottles made their way across the country with us. So... here they are. Collecting dust and growing. I still have no idea what I am going to do with them.

Every so often I find great ideas. Now I just have to Do It. Check it out:

Do-able. (via design*sponge)

Cute. (via greenwinebottles.com)

LOVE! (from VivaTerra via treehugger.com)

Ok, this is my goal! Wine bottle dome. (via)

Now we're talking! (via greentopia)
Have any other ideas? I do have a few dozen corks too... eek. Am I becoming a hoarder? Hmm, ok lets not go there.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment