Thursday, August 26, 2010

viva von furstenberg



Diane Von Furstenberg was featured in the September issue of InStyle magazine and when I saw her library at her Connecticut home, Cloudwalk, I just about died! As a lover of books, my wish is to have a grand, beautiful library... be surrounded by bounds and bounds of books!


As I was looking for more pictures of her home, I came across her other abodes. Her Paris apartment is très fabulous and what does she have all around? Books!


 I found this image of her New York City place and, again, more books.  Besides being the queen of the wrap dress and overall style diva, DVF is one cool bookworm (assuming she actually reads, lol).

For more fantastic libraries and fabulous bookshelves, check out isuwannee.com. She keeps a lovely list of killer book spaces with her Bookcase of the Day.

1 comment:

  1. suuweeeeeeeeet. nothing turns me on like a fabulous wall of books:)

    ReplyDelete