Tuesday, August 24, 2010

i [heart] my scarf!

When I first went to Paris, I was in college and very impressionable. Totally a good thing to be when visiting one of the most beautiful places in the world. One thing I picked up, besides rolling up your own cigarettes, was le carré, the scarf. Before France, I only recalled scarves being used by old women to keep their mane under control. But once there, I saw how useful, decorative and stylish they could be!





Hermés, world-renowned French purveyor of fine accessories and such, has launched scarves to a whole new realm. And with their wonderful site called j'aime mon carré (I love my scarf) we can all learn all about the modern woman and her scarf– or scarves.





The site is beautifully designed with wonderful photography and detailed how-to's on various knotting styles. Visit the site now and be inspired! C'est magnifique!

No comments:

Post a Comment