Wednesday, August 25, 2010

ring(s) of the day


This is my latest favorite ring. Isn't it fabulous? The best part is that it was a bargain. Don't remember how much I bought it for, but it's from Charlotte Russe so it was definitely less than $10... happiness.


I do, however, appreciate quality and craftsmanship. This amazing ring with Swarovski ruby crystal is a work of art. The band is made from the a floral stainless steel spoon stem! It's created and designed in New Zealand by Closet Gothic.


The whole steampunk look would be right up my alley if I was still in high school, but alas... I definitely can don these! I want. I also want this and this.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there

    Thank you very much for featuring my rings on your Blog - fabulous! I noted your comment about not being able to wear them as you're not 'still in high school'.

    This did bring a smile to my face... as the designer of these rings, I can tell you that I'm closer to 60 than 50 :)

    Janne Perry/ClosetGothic

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Lovely stuff :)

    ReplyDelete