Thursday, December 9, 2010

excavation... or things i'm diggin'

NYC map

In any good excavation you need maps to guide your way... Here are a few lovely maps courtesy of Famille Summerbelle. They are a lovely shop from the UK with fab gifts of all kinds.

Paris

London

I'm all over Etsy. It's one of my top places to find amazing handmade goods. Today, this necklace caught my eye:


Gorgeous or gorgeous? It's from La Petite Boheme. And I also found this ultra-versatile alphabet rolling rubber stamp:


Isn't it a grand idea? A stamper with ALL the letters. Genius. I want. It's from this shop, but sadly sold out.

And last but not least, I'm diggin' some hair styles. I've had short hair most of my life and I am letting it grow but can't decide which way to go:


What should I do... Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment