Wednesday, December 15, 2010

some things to share

How's your holiday shopping going? Are you all done? Well, I've got my amazon cart full, but haven't checked out yet. I like how you can get your stuff delivered to different addresses in one swooping checkout! Anyway, just in case you need some ideas, here are a few things...

Of course I'd love this! (from alliterations etsy shop)


Aren't these log bowls gorg! (from Loyal Loot via)

The following may not be a great stocking stuffer, hee hee, but it sure is awesome. This giant clipboard is from Kidtropolis. The 'paper' is a dry-erase whiteboard, and the paper-clipped note is cork! Totally cool for keeping our busy schedules in check.


And just because... I love these gingham envelopes. Perfect for those after-Christmas thank you letters you'll write, right? They are from Stripe & Field.


Have a happy hump day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment