Monday, January 3, 2011

happy new year!

I hope everyone had a great holiday. I am back to blogging now after spending time with family and friends. So, it's 2011. I wish I had resolutions or goals or some such ideals for this new year. But I don't. I'm not a big planner. I'm usually a last minute kind of person. If I do have something that is coming up or scheduled, I either over-dwell on it (which is uncomfortably annoying) or I forget it altogether. Oops. Anyway... I like not knowing what's going to happen next. I like surprises-- though I've yet to be truly surprised (to my husband's chagrin).

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

Today I'm sharing some balloon images. They just make me smile. I like them filled with helium. I don't do this enough. (I usually blow them up myself for the kids' parties.) And I definitely prefer them outdoors. Where they are free. I actually like to see them fly away. That's the BEST part ever! It's so beautiful how they slowly fly away to an unknown place, hopeful and colorfully happy... That's how I want to be this coming year, like a runaway balloon :)

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment