Tuesday, April 5, 2011

it's been a while

Sorry loves for taking too much time off. I know I've been slacking. But in my defense I have been taking a nice break, beach-side, with martini in hand as I dreamed a few posts back...

I'm a bit behind with what is going on in the interwebs, but did you hear in NPR about the lost roll of film that some guy found in NYC?


Well the photos were amazing. Todd Bieber (of no relation to K's teen idol) found the canister in Prospect Park. He wanted to find the owner/photographer. So he made a video and posted it on YouTube and the adventure that followed is amazing...


He made so many wonderful connections throughout the world while searching for the owners. And after many months, finally, he was contacted by Camille, the owner. You can read more about the ending here. It's great!

Here's a video that Todd made about The Return of The Lost Film. Love it!!!! Not only is it fun, spontaneous, adventurous and romantic... it ends in Paris. Oui!


Hope you have a fabulous day! Keep your eyes peeled, you never know what you may find.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment