Friday, November 5, 2010

love and coffee

Lavazza's 2011 calendar is out. For some cult item collectors, this is hot. I am not one of those, but I did find it amusing and beautiful at the same time. This year's theme is Amore, specifically "falling in love in Italy."



This "passionate and light-hearted photographic journey" was shot by American celebrity photographer Mark Seliger. He captures the romance and sensuality of a country where everything is art and everyone falls in love. I cannot vouch for this as I have not visited Italy, but my brother and his wife swear that it was Italy that allowed for them to naturally conceive their one and only child.



Each scene is set in a different part of the country. The  calendar states, "perhaps there’s something in the air that ignites passion. Or maybe it’s the beauty of the scenery and the architecture which naturally arouses that most noble of sentiments: love." Well I want to find out :) ... To see more of the calendar images visit Lavazza here.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment